Monday, January 26, 2015

BRADFORD EXCHANGE CANADA

I forgot that I had joined the Bradford Exchange on Facebook.  You can miss alot of posts on Facebook but today I saw one that they posted - a ring that I really liked as I have been wanting one for my right pinky finger.  I went to their photos on FB and found a few things that I liked.  The welcome stained glass sign is wonderful with the 10 provinces and 3 territory flowers.  So many times when they post things about Canada they forget the territories and that really ticks me off.  I do not like advertising who we are out front but would like this for our wee back porch.  In the bible, the eagle represents the intercessor - another idea for a pinky ring.  The shoes are a design by Lena Liu.  My mom has two of her prints which have secret things drawn that you have to find in them in her livingroom - she is always telling me how expensive they are and to please keep them for myself.  Pretty runners which are dedicated to that horrid disease.  The watch True North Strong and Free would be something I would like our son to have.  The heart ring - well we got married on Valentines Day.





No comments: