Saturday, January 10, 2015

LEONARD COHEN - YOU GOT ME SINGING - FROM HIS 2014 'POPULAR PROBLEMS' CD and a few other things.



My local secondhand store Sally Ann has a pretty good auction at the end of every month.  I saw an old doll and looked up what the initial bid would be and found out she is an old SWEDISH doll.  I hope she can be mine.

Today at my favourite German grocery store while I was enjoying Goulash in their tiny restaurant part of the store I looked outside and saw this license plate.  The Cats Cradle is a Jaguar auto mechanic in TDOT.  The plate goes well with it EH?


December was the end of a very long stressful year for us.  I could not wait for the season to be over.  I still have the tree up as we are now sooooooooo much more relaxed.  Got this for 15 dollars last year, a blue spruce at Goodwill but it is going back there as we will have a real one next year. Also, have to purge under the stairs and until that happens it stays up.  Also a pic of MURDOCHVILLE, our little village and my fav TDOT show on tv.


Ever since Purrcilla, who for six months was named Percival Puff because we thought she was a he, eats on the livingroom sofa table.  She is such a tubby lovable cat whom if you were ever at our home would come up to you to give you a kiss.

No comments: