Friday, January 2, 2015

DAVID IRVINE - of THE GNARLED BRANCH - BRAMPTON ARTIST

I came across David Irvine last winter while viewing My Modern Met.  We have quite a bit of empty fence on one side of our yard and I wanted to do a little something like what he does as outdoor private art but I had to have boy with red barn as our son had 3 of those prints as a little kiddo.  I actually was able to find something similar at a garage sale at an old school chums on the Westway - it was nice to catch up and reminisce.

In the meantime, since the artist is so close to us I will be looking for him at art shows.  Today, I joined his FB page and also found a print that he had added his fun art to which I have in original form minus Spock and the yellow cab on the wall above my keyboard.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My first show is this April at the Flying Pony cafe in Toronto...you may have seen details on my Facebook page. Hope you can make the opening!